DIG's 4-Outlet PC Drip Head Manifold is an emission device used to retrofit a 1/2" sprinkler riser into a four-outlet drip irrigation system without altering the flow of the sprinkler system zone. The 4-Outlet PC Drip Head Manifold is available in four color-coded models and can operate at a pressure range of 10-50 PSI with an even flow per each outlet. It allows installation flexibility when incorporated into a new system or as a part of an existing sprinkler system zone. The barbed outlets are used with 1/4" distribution tubing or 1/4" drip line to deliver water to individual plants or groups of plants.
- Pressure compensating feature supports consistent flow at operating pressure range from 10 to 50 PSI, providing equal flow from each outlet regardless of pressure fluctuations.
- Color coded base for easy flow rate identification.
- Applies water directly to the plant root zone area, leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil.
- Eliminates wet walls and discoloration and staining of fences and windows.
- Designed for new and existing landscapes, including oddly shaped areas where a sprinkler head cannot provide good coverage.
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Built with a backup screen filter.
- Barbed outlets allow installation flexibility.
- Can be installed above grade or placed below grade in a 6" emitter box.
- Use with any 1/4" distribution tubing or 1/4" dripline.
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse.
- 1/2" Female Threaded Inlet.
- Flow rates: 2, 6, 12 and 20 GPH (8, 23, 45 and 76 L/H)**
- Operating pressure: 10-50 PSI (.7-3.5 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 122°F (50°C)
- Inlet size: 1/2" FNPT
- Outlet size: 1/4" (4 mm) barb
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Body: ABS
- Diaphragm: EPDM
- Dimensions: 1.3" W x 2.3" H (33 mm W x 58 mm H)
** High water temperature in a micro irrigation lateral
will influence the flow discharge.