The Potstream is a side mounted watering solution for potted plants and containers. The adjustable gentle stream pattern minimises soil erosion and the variable flow rate and pattern radius allow for use in various pot sizes.
The Potstream was designed from the bottom up by firstly considering the peeves of potted plant watering. Our research showed the following:
- There is water wastage and soil media washout when watering by hand.
- There are differing water requirements per plant.
- There are differing pot sizes.
- There is differing garden aspects i.e. sun to shade.
- Patio stains occur from overwatering.
- Existing irrigation methods are untidy.
- Existing irrigation methods require the dripper to be placed in the middle of the pot and this is not possible with the plant trunk location in the centre of the pot.
- Variable flow rate and pattern size suits pot diameters of 200 mm to 600 mm.
- Suit pot wall thickness up to 40 mm.
- Side mounted installation for neat location of the supply tube.
- Low application rate and gentle stream pattern.
- Easily adjustable knob for varying spray patterns.
- Can be disassembled for flushing and cleaning.
Potted plants, planter boxes and containers.