Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Reliable Control Zone Kits that include the Low Flow Valve, the only valve on the market that can handle low flows (below 3 gpm) without weeping
- Shorter kits with only two components (valve plus pressure-regulating filter) mean that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in a valve box, saving time and money
- These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with fewer components; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system
- Flow - XCZ-075-PRF: 0.2 to 5.0 gpm (0.8 to 18.9 l/m)
- Flow - XCZ-100-PRF: 3.0 to 15.0 gpm (11.3 to 56.7 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulated pressure - XCZ-075-PRF: Regulated at 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- Regulated pressure - XCZ-100-PRF: Regulated at 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh stainless steel screen (75 micron)
- RBY-200SSMX (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
- XCZ-075-PRF: ¾" Low Flow Valve with ¾" PR RBY Filter (Assembled) Flow: 0.2 to 5.0 gpm (0.8 to 18.9 l/m)
- XCZ-100-PRF: 1" Medium Flow Valve with 1" PR RBY Filter (Assembled) Flow: 3 to 15.0 gpm (11.3 to 56.7 l/m)
- XCZLF-100-PRF: 1" Low Flow Valve with 1" PR RBY Filter (Assembled) Flow: 0.2 to 10.0 gpm (0.8 to 37.8 l/m)
3 year warranty.