A PC emitter with a turbulent flow path, sealed to maintain pre-set discharge rates and uniformity.
Pressure Compensating emitters suit installations where elevations and slopes normally create the need for complex system designs. Ergonomically designed for easy finger/thumb installation.
Ideal for pots, patios and landscape applications.
- Registered design.
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- 3 color coded flow rates: 1/2, 1 & 2 GPH.
- Outlet suitable for attaching 0.16” micro tube.
- Turbulent flow path and self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimize blockages.
- UV stabilized materials for long life
- Can be inserted into directly into 1/2" poly tube by punching a hole into the 1/2 tubing and then inserting the dripper.