Silver Bullet has a unique “reverse flow” design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm, regardless of line pressure, providing zero stress to prevent “stretching,” a common cause of valve failure. It has high-strength glass-filled nylon body and, cover with ¼” stainless steel cover bolts and mating brass body inserts.
- Fail safe "reverse flow" design insures that the valve will remain closed in the event of a diaphragm wall failure and extends diaphragm life.
- Excellent for micro-irrigation, valve will operate as low as 1 GPH.
- Dual diaphragm ports.
- Internal manual bleed lever opens and closes the valve with a flip of the finger.
- Heavy-duty glass filled body.
- Shock cone incorporated in the diaphragm slows the water during closing to minimize water hammer.
- 5 year warranty.
Not compatible with the old model (body and diaphragme). Only the solenoid is compatible with the old model.